Monday, February 9, 2009

Educational/ Instructional Technology Organizations

My first choice of sites for the advancement of technology is High Plains Regional Technology in Education Consortium (HPR*TEC) @ www.hprtec.org

This site is great for students, parents, and teachers by providing activities using technology to enhance education and curiosity. I clicked on the link www.4teachers.org once I was in the original site. This site offers help integrating technology in the classroom by providing web lessons, quizzes, and tools for students.

My second choice of sites is Regional Technology in Education Consortia @ rtec.org

This site has a variety of categories to choose from. One may link to practical lessons to use in a k-12 classroom. I found math lessons I can use in class with supplies already at hand.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for suggesting that second site. My main focus is math and science in my fifth grade classes, and I am interested in checking out that link to view math lessons I might incorporate into my lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing what you will find when you type in Educational Technology Organizations in Google :) It will give you dozens , if not hundreds of orgs that you may find useful, you wouldn't even have to search hard to find materials or instructional plans for you to use in your classroom.

    ReplyDelete