Sunday, February 1, 2009

blog

I am taking this class as an elective for my Education Administration Master's Degree in order to get a Principal's Certificate. Also, I desperately need to improve my low technology skills. I want to be more fluent in technological vocabulary and more independent when working on a computer. I usually have to get one of my sons to bail me out of a mess. So far, they have willingly helped me with techno problems in my graduate courses, but might be unavailable to help Dear Old Dad, later.

1 comment:

  1. Danny-I too am taking this course as an elective for my masters degree. My intent is to develop my technology skills as well and become more familiar with this world we live in. I figure I've fought it long enough, so as the cliche goes: "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em". With all joking aside... I have found the true value of technology and the impact it has on learning. I want to learn more and use more in my classroom and in my personal life.

    ReplyDelete